Life in the slow lane
With Transat and Decameron All Inclusive Hotels & Resorts
Plunge into the intrigue of Riviera Nayarit. It’s where you can play golf… in the middle of the sea. Where you can surf, snorkel and swim at hidden beaches. Where you can travel back in time in traditional Mexican towns. Where you can chase fiery-red sunsets one day, pastel-yellow the next. Unravel the mysteries of Mexico.For kids and kids-at-heart | Royal Decameron Complex
- Learn to scuba dive or plunge into activities galore, from kayaking to windsurfing to beach volleyball
- Take a swing at the nearby golf course
- Feast on your favourite cuisine, from Brazilian to Thai to Mexican/seafood fusion
- Soak up the colourful Mexican-style décor
- Groove to tropical music while sipping on a Bananamama cocktail at the beach
- Taste traditional Mexican cuisine at La Canoa Restaurant
In its nature Decameron has a flair for blending seamlessly into its natural surrounding (look for stray iguanas!), with its lush gardens and white-sand beaches.
Culture lover The hotels have a knack for immersing guests into the culture of the country they inhabit, delivering a truly authentic holiday (think local cuisine and folk dancers).
Nice and cozy You’ll soak up the intimate ambience at these hotels, with staff so friendly you’ll know all their names by the end of your trip.
Follow the groovy strains of reggae to Montego Bay. Hike the lush Blue Mountains. Glide through the jungle along the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft. Climb up the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls. Feel the fright at the haunted Rose Hall mansion. Or channel the laid-back spirit of the island and simply bask on one of its white-sand beaches. And maybe learn a little patois, which will inevitably get lost in translation when you accidentally order an umbrella with your jerk chicken.For the laid-back spirit | Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach
- Lounge on the private beach
- Surrender to seaside massages
- Soak up ocean views from every room
- Jump off the ocean diving board, kayak, sail or ride the sea with water bicycles
- Explore the bustling nightlife and restaurants of the nearby Hip Strip
- Groove to the live Jamaican music in the lobby lounge and the nightly shows
Summer 2019 – 6 flights per week to Mexico, 3 flights per week to Jamaica from Toronto