Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto
188 University Ave
Toronto, ON M5H 0A3
Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto, is a destination where arts, entertainment, and business converge in style.
The 202-room hotel rests in the epicentre of the city’s business and entertainment districts, ideal for both the business and leisure traveller. Natural light fills the beautifully appointed contemporary guestrooms, surrounded by downtown city views. The hotel features the Lobby Lounge, known as Toronto’s urban living room, with daily live music, Canada’s only hotel Champagne Wall, and a fashionable display of couture masterpieces.
The 20,000 square foot Health and Wellness floor incorporates a fitness centre and class studio, indoor swimming pool with cabanas, and the Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie Paris. The culinary journey is at the heart of Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto, featuring refined dishes at the hotel’s signature restaurant Bosk, and featuring David Chang’s renowned Momofuku.
Top 10 Winter Activities in Toronto
By the Chef Concierge and Director of Guest Experience at Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto
1. Lace up and go ice skating at Nathan Philips Square or at the Harbourfront Centre
2. Catch a Toronto Maple Leafs or Raptors game at the ACC or Maple Leafs Square
3. Take a toboggan to High Park and ride down some of the best sledding hills in the city
4. Enjoy the magic and romance of the Toronto Christmas Market in the Distillery Historic District
5. See The Nutcracker, put on by The National Ballet of Canada at the Four Seasons Centre of Performing Arts
6. Visit The Hudson’s Bay Spend to view the whimsical holiday window displays or go shopping!
7. Sip some hot chocolate at Soma Toronto
8. Visit the Evergreen Brick Works Winter Village and eat your way through a collection of street-style treats
9. Enjoy Winterlicious where more than 200 restaurants participate in the Winterlicious Prix Fixe Promotion
10. Take a day trip to Blue Mountain, Ontario; ski or snowboard down one of 42 trails, cross-country ski or snowshoe along the Niagara Escarpment, have fun with the family PLUNGE! Aquatic Centre’s indoor water playground, or spend some time relaxing in the thermal spas at Scandinave Spa
Book your stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto and Discover Toronto! Receive your guaranteed upgrade at the time of booking, complimentary round-trip transfers in downtown Toronto, in an Audi housecar¹ and 4th night free in addition to exclusive amenities such as full breakfast for two daily at the Bosk Restaurant, $100CAD food and beverage credit² and more³!
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Complimentary round-trip transfer in Audi housecar applicable to stays of 2-nights or longer and to and from downtown Toronto locations
Transfers are based upon availability of house car. Advanced times can be reserved with our Concierge, but if not, bookings are on a first come, first serve basis
2. Food and Beverage credit per room, per stay. Not combinable or valid towards room rate. No cash value if not redeemed
3. Subject to availability at time of check-in/departure.
Upgrades are based upon availability into the next tier, and are not applicable for upgrades into Deluxe One Bedroom Suites or Specialty Suites
4. Blackout dates apply
5. Pay for 3 nights and receive the 4th night on a complimentary basis (includes every consecutive 4th night). Specialty Suites are not applicable for 4th night free
Operated by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts. Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. All prices are in local currency. All prices are per night, per room, double occupancy, unless otherwise noted. Prices may vary by day of travel, season, duration and are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates may apply. Valid on new reservations, not combinable with other offers unless otherwise noted and not applicable to groups.
Contact a Merit Travel consultant at 1.866.341.1777 for full terms and conditions.
Interested in this hotel? Find out more: Shangri-La Hotel Toronto
October 23, 2017