Win A Better Way to Fly, with Air New Zealand!
For a chance to win, sign up to our e-news, follow us on Facebook and Instagram and tag a lucky friend, you’d take with you!
Winners will be announced 1st March 2019.
For an idea of what 100% New Zealand is…here’s a glimpse!
Find out what else is Sweet about NZ!
Our Adventure Experts can assist you with theseMerit Exclusive packages!
By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Merit Travel employees and their relatives are excluded from the competition.
1) This competition is open to residents of Canada, aged 18 years or over. Excludes Quebec.
2) This competition will commence at 00:00 EST on February 1, 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 EST on February 28, 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
3) Entrants may only enter the competition one time for each method of entrance; email signup, Facebook, Instagram.
To enter, entrants must
i) Sign up for Merit Travel promotional emails using the provided form.
ii) ‘Follow’ Merit Travel’s Instagram account, ‘Like’ and ‘comment’ tagging a friend on the post related to the contest.
iii) ‘Follow’ Merit Travel’s Facebook account, ‘Like’ and ‘comment’ tagging a friend on the post related to the contest.
4) The winners will be notified via email, Facebook, or Instagram by March 6, 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
5) Travel must be booked by April 30, 2019 for 2 adult round trip airline tickets travelling in economy or premium economy based on availability at time of booking.$5,000 CAD max.
6) Travel dates are restricted from May 1 to October 31, 2019 inclusive as a last travel date.
7) Air taxes are not included and must be paid in full at time of booking, taxes may vary based on time of travel and service level, inquire at time of booking.
8) Travel must originate from one of Air New Zealand’s direct flight gateways: Chicago, Vancouver, Los Angeles.
9) Connecting flights to one of these gateways is not included and at the contest winner’s own expense, pricing may vary on time of travel and service level, inquire at time of booking.
10) Airline tickets applicable only to contest winner and travel companion, they are not transferable, and once booked no changes are allowed, included but not limited to, no name changes, date changes, extensions.
11) By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
12) The winners agree to take part in post event publicity and to the use of their names, Instagram account names, and photographs in such publicity.
13) This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
14) By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15) The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16) The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
17) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
18) The Promoter is Merit Travel, 111 Peter Street, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V2H1